Preparation Tips For Senior Photography with MRP
- Everyone is different so wear what suits you best, and what you feel most comfortable in.
- Come prepared with different outfits that best shows your style. Different styles work together also! Ex: causal & dressy
- Make sure you have options, just in case something doesn't work out.
- Make sure you have your clothing on hangers, wrinkly clothes never photograph well.
- You can NEVER have too many shoe options, so bring as many as you'd like!
- Still need help? Check out my senior style guide.
- I never recommend haircuts sooner than 1 month before your shoot. Just in case it needs time to re-grow!
- Make sure details are to your liking such as, eyebrows, nails (no chipped paint please), and no chapped lips.
- Having your makeup or hair styled is highly recommend (even if it's styled naturally)-contact me for hair/makeup stylist info.
- Makeup should be worn to your liking, a little more than normal may be worn to be seen in photographs.
- I always recommend grooming and makeup to be YOU. Don't over do it.
- Acne is NOT a big deal, do not panic, I can retouch it.
- This is your shoot, and I want to know more about you! Please bring any props that describe you best (sports, hobbies, etc)
- Accessories are a must. Bracelets, watches, necklaces, rings, purses, ties, handbags, anything that describes you best.
All of this information helps makes your senior photo shoot all about you, and that's how it should be.
Still need help? Check out my senior style guide!